The Children’s Program is seeking a child/adolescent psychologist to join our practice.
Our private multidisciplinary children’s mental health clinic in southwest Portland employs more than two dozen professionals (psychologists, licensed professional counselors, developmental & behavioral pediatricians, psychiatrist, psychometrician, speech-language pathologist, and educational consultant) and has served thousands of families over three decades.
Our ideal candidate must have:
· A doctoral level degree (PhD or PsyD) from an APA-accredited program
· Oregon licensure (or eligibility to sit for licensure exam immediately upon offer of employment)
· Experience/interest in treating a wide range of behavioral, social, emotional, and developmental issues, using evidence-based, short-term, problem-focused therapy/counseling techniques.
· Experience/interest in administering a wide range of psychological assessments (cognitive, attention, academic performance, etc.)
· Ability to maintain up-to-date digital patient records & coordinate care with other clinicians as needed
· Ability to maintain positive collegial relationships with staff & clients from diverse backgrounds
Special consideration will be given to candidates who have an interest in:
· diagnosing & treating AD/HD in 7-12 year old children
· diagnosing & treating anxiety, depression, and related concerns
· treating young children (preschool – 3rd grade)
The benefits of working at our clinic include:
· A competitive salary
· Generous vacation/leave time accrual
· Health, life, and disability insurance
· Retirement & pre-tax flexible spending account
· Numerous continuing education opportunities, including 8 hours paid CE time per year
· Full-time staff support with administrative tasks, including:
· Intake screening
· Billing & collections
· Health insurance provider credentialing
· Marketing & community outreach
· IT support
· Well-established sources of client referrals from medical & mental health professionals, schools, and other institutions in the Portland metro area
· A vibrant, fun, supportive office environment
· Charlie the Golden Retriever, our certified therapy dog
Visit www.childrensprogram.com to learn more about our clinic.
Please include a cover letter detailing your areas of clinical interest with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
The Children’s Program is an equal opportunity employer.