- If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
- If you need to contact your clinician for a situation that cannot wait until the office reopens please contact our answering service directly at 503-294-1309. PLEASE NOTE there may be a delay in the answering service response this week. This is for emergencies only.
INFORMATION ABOUT APPOINTMENTS:
- Please note and track your appointments. Reminder calls/emails/texts are a courtesy and are not guaranteed. Appointments are scheduled at your request. 48 business hours advance notice is required to cancel/change a scheduled appointment.
- You may cancel a scheduled therapy or consultation appointment at no charge up to 48 hours in advance. If you cancel with less than two business days’notice you will be assessed a fee of up to 100% of the appointment cost. Cancellations left on voicemail or emailed after business hours will be considered received as of the next business day.
- Our cancellation policy reflects an increasing trend of appointment cancellations on short notice. While we realize emergencies and other scheduling conflicts are sometimes unavoidable, our cancellation policy is designed to respect both your clinician’s time and the scheduling needs of other families.
Please contact the office directly, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, to change or cancel appointments. Please leave a voicemail for scheduling changes if calling after-hours.
|Main Office Line: (503) 452-8002|
Intake for New Patients: Click Here
DHS Intake: Click Here
Prescription Refills: For more detailed information on prescription refills click here
Billing Questions: (503) 452-0307
On-line Payment Options: On-Line Payment
Website Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite your call please use the following extensions:
Press 2 for information or scheduling
Press 5 to leave a message for your clinician or to check on inclement weather notice
Press 6 for office hours and directions
Press 0 for the front desk
Fax: (503) 452-0084
|Telephone Hours: Mondays – Thursdays:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. September – June
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. July – August
To unsubscribe from our email list, click here
Online Bill Pay:
For the latest Children’s Program news
6443 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97221
Click here for map and directions